- The control is raised with an extension.
- By application of an extension, the distance between the valve and the control increases. Reasons to apply the extensions:
- to provide room for insulation of the valve
- the temperature of the valve is too high for operating the valve with the mounted lever (safety)
- when the valve is mounted in an place without enough free space to operate the valve.
- The extension is easy to mount on the following Vapo ball valves:
- Type S02D, S13D, S33D, S57D, S15D, S216D, C216D and S316D
- Sizes 1/4" up to 4" (DN100)
- Before ordering always first check the connections.
- The use of an extension in combination with an actuator is possible, however our standard is a bracket and adapter set.
|Extension for ball valves EN (196.82 KB)||196.82 KB|